Happycake1000Happycake1000

Main Audio Reviews Stats

(E7)Mad Man (ft. C-Foor) (E7)Mad Man (ft. C-Foor)

Good Sh**

I love the instrumentals, the "high voice" and beats in the background. Did you write it all yourself? It all flows pretty damn well. The rapping is good for your first time. With a better mic... who knows what could happen?

GloineFiodh responds:

thanks, only the first verse was a first attempt. one love

T.H.C-Mental Madness T.H.C-Mental Madness

A One Course Meal

This was pretty great for what it is, but I was craving a melody change or a half time section or sumthin to mix it up a little bit. Three and a half minutes of the same melody gets old.

Bit O' Blues #2 Bit O' Blues #2

The Blues...

With more practice, timing, and inspiration you're the next Oscar Peterson

magic585 responds:

I'm not sure if that's a complement or not, but ill definitely keep practicing...

Bright As Gold Bright As Gold

excellent

I would dock a point for the quality of the recording, but I know it ain't ur fault. Nice work! At first I was a little worried about the singing, but it got better later in the song.
Awesome piece, love the harmonies.

DJ Comet-First Contact DJ Comet-First Contact

absolutely tight!

dude you really know what you're doing. I'd love to see more peeps on Newgrounds with your skill level and understanding of music

Carol My 8bit Bells Carol My 8bit Bells

haha!

lol that was very nostalgic. nice work.

Awww Sho Shweet Awww Sho Shweet

cool

You know what would really add some extra flavor to this song? Sleigh bells. That'd be pretty sweet.

Feel Good Inc (Rebuild) Feel Good Inc (Rebuild)

death by instrumentation

You had the right idea...

But you need better instruments, better mixing, and better filters. Also, a few notes are off.

fiberglass in my eyes fiberglass in my eyes

kick@$$!

Dude! Nice work! Great sound, extremely epic. I could use some more variation in the lead guitar, a solo?, and maybe a 'verse'? I dunno, definitely cool though.

This dog smells like asshole This dog smells like asshole

umm

I have no idea what that was supposed to be, lol

edmandspunk responds:

its supposed to sound like hammers making sweet love to eye sockets